The North American office is located in Victoria, British Columbia. It began as Beanstream in 2000 and evolved into Bambora in 2015, joining 12 other companies around the world.
The technology that powers e-commerce.
If your business accepts non-cash payments, you will need a way to securely move the funds from your customer’s account to your merchant account. The gateway does just that, and more:
- Real-time verification - A gateway passes an approved or declined response based on if your customer has sufficient funds.
- Accepts multiple card types - Major payment cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and Amex can be accepted.
- Keep your merchant account - If you have a pre-existing merchant account, you can keep it and just connect to our gateway.
- Accept payments online - Easily accept payments online with our Checkout, or sign up with one of our partners.
How To Add Bambora to Your Cart.com meriCommerce Online Store:
1. Click here to create an account with Bambora
2. Simply sign into your online store and then navigate to Settings > Payments > Payment Gateways > Add. From there you will see the supported gateway. (Beanstream)
If you need further help, just contact the Cart.com support team and we'll walk you through it.