Here are the recommended steps and best practices to successfully create new listings from existing products, along with videos to guide you through this process.
Here are a series of videos to walk you through how to successfully list to Amazon, ebay, and/or Walmart using Marketplace Management.
Video Controls: Once you click the Play button of a video, you may enlarge the video and increase the video quality using the controls on the lower right of the video screen.
- Exporting/Importing Product Data - Prepare your existing product data for listing on additional channels, and/or create a new product from scratch
- Working with Variations
- Staging - Stage your products to prepare for listing
- Categorizing your listings
- Understanding Listing Statuses
- Publish "Ready to Publish" items
- Working with "Incomplete" items
- Working with "Errors"
Please note this recent update as of 4/13/21: In order to publish listings, Marketplace Management requires the Outbound setting to allow publishing to be On. Please see this article for more information about setting up your integrations. (Note: If you're on a free trial, use these integration steps instead.)
- Exporting/Importing Product Data - Prepare your product data by exporting your product information, adding additional required fields for publishing, and re-importing this new product information back into Marketplace Management using the Products Workspace. (i.e. UPC, Primary Image, Description, Brand, Shipping Weight Unit, Shipping Weight Value, Manufacturer)
Create a new product: If you are creating a brand new product from scratch, please view this video and then continue with the remaining steps.
- Working with Variations - Learn more about how variation information is imported into Marketplace Management depending on the marketplace, how to work with variation sets in Marketplace Management, and how to prepare and create variations in Marketplace Management.
- Staging - Stage your products to the desired marketplaces you want to list to and start the listing process
- Categorizing - Categorize your listings based on the desired marketplaces
- Listing Status - Understand what each listing status means
- Publish "Ready to Publish" Items - Working with Ready to Publish Items
- Working with "Incomplete" Items - How to troubleshoot items with missing information
- Working with "Errors" - How to troubleshoot the most common errors