- Depending on the complexity we offer a fixed price Basic FTP, or if you have additional requirements, we also offer a custom-built Advanced FTP setup.
Please see further below for additional details on our FTP services.
If you're interested in starting the process for us to scope your request:
please fill out this form here
Marketplace Management does not support EDI formatted FTPs at this time
Here are the standard questions we ask prior to getting started:
- If the Vendor already has the FTP endpoint established and has documentation on how to access their inventory, please provide that for review.
- These endpoints are typically a set of credentials and a URL or specific "Host"
- If your SKUs do not match from the Vendors catalog to your for sale SKUs, that is considered an Advanced FTP
- Depending on the size of the file we are attempting to gather the run time might be delayed.
What is an example of a Basic FTP?
A Basic FTP would be a CSV file with SKU, Quantity, and Cost. This is a file that is placed in the FTP endpoint yourself or we are gathering it from the approved FTP endpoint.
Can the FTP be used for Order fulfillment as well?
At this time our FTPs cover catalog quantity and price management. Some Vendors support an Order fulfillment FTP and that is considered a separate process. Not all requests are approved and these requests are scoped on a per-FTP basis. An Order FTP also requires additional fees. Please speak with your Account Consultant for more information.
Some of our partners have much more tenured Order FTP processes and they might be able to fulfill your needs:
Is there a way to connect to Marketplace Management via API?
We do have a REST API that you can use to interact with your inventory and orders. This would be separate from the FTP process and might require development resources on your end or a third-party developer. For more information, please review this article.